April 10, 2008

Urge

I know I'm feeling you on a different level because I'm letting you fuck with my head
I don't even understand what I'm doing, because I know what I'm doing and that I can't stand
It would be different if it came with a surprise but this time this is not the case
I realize that you are worthless and for real you lied to my face

So now I'm thinking about all the questions that lately I've had floating in my mind
And maybe I've been too blind which is why god sent me this sign
Dummy wake up smell the coffee this dude is a fake
Don't waste your time with is ass if you do it'll be a big mistake

So now I feel stupid not because of the way I feel
But for the reason that I let you entice me with that sex appeal
And blinded by shallowness I didn't realize the true person you were at hand
And in the end you turned out to be a typical no good man

But I'm not going to sit around and indulge in negativity
I'm going to relax, calm down and seek serenity
Because in the end I know you obviously don't deserve a woman like me
The closest we will ever be will be the relationship we have in your dreams

No comments: