August 12, 2008

Drip

My tears keep falling...my heart hurts, I can't even feel my head
We had a conversation about our deaths, but this early is not what you said
In a casket, coogi'd down complete with a fitted and white tee
My nigga you supposed to be here but you already left me
We had plans for the future all the shit you planned to do
How am I supposed to continue to do all that shit without you
And yo I told you stop drinking that shit wasn't good for your body
But being so damn stubborn you wouldn't listen to anybody
We all got to die someway is what you said to me
But I never thought it would be you dying all of suddenly
Well thank you so much for being a part of my life the time that you were here
And even though you've passed away in my heart I will keep you near
The meanest nigga I've ever known, the most go hard nigga I ever knew
I ain't ever tell you but you was my friend, my nigga, and I really do love you
And if and when you needed me I would have held you down in everyway
And that's why I've been hurting all fucking day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have felt that kind of pain before. It was when my cousin died 2 years ago...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i felt it too