August 12, 2008

R.I.P D00g

I always said you were the meanest man that I ever met today
What I would do to turn back the hands of time for you to pick up the phone this day
I know you were mad and I'm sorry for everything that I did
Didn't return your call that day and now your life as come to an end

All I can think about is that you are no longer on this Earth
27 years old, young couldn't even experience your first-born's birth
Wake up early just to talk, my keep me up voice on my way home
But now I no longer have you and right now I feel so alone

I can't believe you're gone and at this moment I don't know want to do
Didn't even get the opportunity to express my love to you
So physically you not here, but in my heart you will be forever
And I know you can still be my ear to talk to me about whatever

I take so much for granted and I realize this at this very moment
I've learned my lesson believe me starting now I will show it
Everything happens for a reason and right now even though I feel like shit
I know you are ok in heaven but I feel like an ungrateful bitch

No comments: