March 07, 2008

BRI BRI

Hey little sister, that’s what you are to me
I love you so much little mama I see so much of you in me
When things get hard, what did I tell you to do
Pick up the phone and call me, I’m always there for you

Now look lately I’ve been busy getting myself straight and all
But I’m never too busy for you, so if you need me go ahead and call
When I say for any reason please listen to what I have to say
I’ve tried to be a good role model, and I’m going to make sure that you are okay

Now look I know you don’t always like all that I have to say
I’m only trying to lead you in the right direction, I wouldn’t have it any other way
As for these boys out here don’t let them run you, I’ve taught you better than that
Do what I told you to do, and you’ll get what you want as a matter of fact

Now in your future I know that you going to have to aim high
Continue to do good in school, don’t cheat and please baby don’t ever lie
What goes around, comes around, that’s the best advice I have for you
Karma is something else so be careful in anything you do

No comments: