March 19, 2008

SHIT

I don't mean to be a bitch but I'm pretty pissed
Got mad shit going on, and I'm feeling dissed
Men aint shit and girls are dirt
It's more to it than my feelings being hurt

It's hard to understand, because I hardly do myself
But something has to happen before this starts to affect my health
I try hard to promote a mean grit, truly not giving a fuck
But in reality when shit gets tough and I'd truly had enough

I sit back and my mind is blown
Shit gets worst upon declaration of being grown
Is it right for shit to never become okay?
To dwell on the fact that shit is different today

Is shit going to get better, I sit back and pray?
My grandmother always said God will take my troubles away
Well whose fault is it that I'm going through this shit?
It doesn't make since, but I need God to give me strength

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want you to know... I love how you truly express your feelings. I will be a frequent reader, believe that.