March 05, 2008

STEP IN MY SHOES

While you out parlaying, chilling just doing you
I’m here holding’ our child and yea the niCCa looks just like you
Do you really think I’m going to make him suffer because you not around
Yea I know what I said, I would never have another nicca around yo child

Well since you not being a man and not taking care of your own
I got to get another dude to do so since you’re a** still ain't grown
Those days when I used to cry myself to sleep
Be stressed out, be cooped in the crib, just cuz you were mad at me

I loved u, I needed you, yet I got played like a fool
And now I’m the one embarrassed, ashamed, to have a babydaddy like you
Rumors going around, I can’t believe you really claiming another chicks seed
But have the audacity, to do your own son dirty, u neva really gave a fuck about me

Respect, R E S P E CT, we was supposed to have that at all times
But instead I’m called every bitch in the book, and you continue to lie lie lie
I'm sick of dealing with your shit and have refused to tolerate it any more
But I don’t understand why I still be stressing, what do I even care for?

Is it cuz you are his father and it would be nice if you were in his life
Even though I know that you think I just want to be your wife
I’m ova the fact that we not a family and it will never be
Cuz I be damned if I’ll ever give you again the opportunity to be with me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FUCK CONRAD!!!!!!!!! HE AINT SHIT!!! A MAN IS NOT A MAN IF HE CANNOT TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS AND GO THRU THE NECESSARY SHIT TO SEE HIS KIDS. NAW ON SOME REAL THO, CONRAD IF YOU EVER READ THIS, GET IT THE FUCK TOGETHER. TRAE IS TOOO FUCKIN PRECIOUS TO BE ACTIN UGLY. GROW UP! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON. DO YOU KNOW HOW HE'S GONNA HATE YOU IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS. TIRED OF ASKIN WHERE'S DADDY. YOU'LL SEE!

Unknown said...

oh, i meant to add...

to tavonya:

FUCK THAT NIGGA! FUCK WHAT HE HAS TO SAY, YOU DOIN YOU AND TRAE WANTS FOR NOTHING. THATS THE WAY YOU GOTTA DO IT. IM PROUD OF YOU! KEEP IT UP MY NIGGA! OF COURSE THERE ARE STILL SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO LEARN...YOU STILL AINT ALL THE WAY GROWN, BUT I KNO FA SHO YOU WORKIN ON IT. ANY ROADBLOCKS THAT MIGHT COME YOUR WAY OR HARDTIMES, I KNOW YOU'LL MAKE THE RIGHT JUDGEMENT. ACTUALLY, IM POSITIVE YOU'LL MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION. SHIT BE FUCKED UP SOMETIMES, YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP PUSHIN....YA KNOW.

LOVE YA ALWAYS


PS....I HATE BEING MUSHY, BUT ITS ALL GOOD :)